Wednesday, July 20, 2005

nyc ... never leaving easy

or the answer why people - e.g. I do - miss new york. Here is parts of an email I recently got from an italian friend of mine. And I now can tell: he certainly is my friend! Raffaele, I hope you don't mind displaying phrases in terms of data-privacy issues, but it just perfectly describes why it is hard to leave the Big Apple

MITICO (an Italian word to say...GRANDE, an another Italian word to say...)!!!!!!
...yesterday night, the Waterloo was soo empty without your German Humour and the WaterBeer was even worse without your nice jokes...:-))))

Here in NYC everything is fine as usual...this city will never make you bored...there are too many things to do, every day, every night...think about yesterday: free concert by the Philarmonic orchestra in the Central Park, with people laying on the grass and fireworks at the end, after that stop by at the Waterloo to say hi to the huge German community from the Kolping (but there is just Michael from the historical group....),
after that French Tuesday party until late in the night: do you think I can forget this period of my life???? I know, it is not so kind of me talking about that with my german Friend

"working quite a lot in Berlin", but it was you to tell me to keep u update...:-) Anyway, give up: neither the tan from the sun can help u in increasing your chances with girls...but if yoiu say that u have an Italian friend, very smart and good looking
(thats a lie!) who is supposed to come and visit u soon in germany, maybe you would become suddenly more interesting for them...:-)

... well, just excause his minor english;)
thanx Raf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home